We offer backfilling services in Norfolk, Brant & Oxford County, Ontario.
If you need to fill in your old backyard swimming pool, protect a foundation, or backfill a trench, call the team at RVM.
We can take care of all your backfilling projects. We can use fill from your project or bring in the right material with our fleet of dump trucks and stone slingers.
Whether your backfilling project requires a full load or partial load, we’ll deliver and backfill on time to keep your schedule on track. And if you’re not sure which backfill product you need, we’ll help you find it.
A WORD FROM OUR CLIENTS
Nick V. – Balsam Creek Landscaping
“Working with RVM in the past and present is always a successful process! They’re always on time material delivery services, prompt schedules, and adequate equipment services are always in your favour for a successful project and completion!”
Our Backfilling Capabilities
RVM has a fleet of reliable tri-axle dump trucks, stone slingers, and excavators capable of handling a wide variety of new construction, landscaping, and pool backfill projects. We work with contractors and homeowners and offer affordable pricing to save you time and money on labour and equipment rentals. We are reliable and efficient, so you can keep your project on track.
What is backfilling?
Backfilling is the process of filling up a trench or foundation after the excavation has been completed. It requires skills, expertise, and a good understanding of the soil conditions. Backfilling can be used to protect foundations, in landscaping projects, or to fill trenches.
Why should I fill in my swimming pool?
If your pool has been damaged beyond repair, or is suffering from longtime neglect, it may make more sense to fill it in. Or maybe you no longer use your swimming pool and just want more greenspace in your backyard. Whatever the reason, your pool should be filled in by a team of professionals.
Why Choose RVM for your backfilling services?
- Our reliable trucking fleet includes tri-axle dump trucks and stone slingers.
- We have a fulltime dispatcher.
- We offer affordable pricing, saving you money on labour and equipment rentals.
- We can deliver full loads up to 25 metric tons, or partial loads.
- We work with a wide variety of contractors as well as homeowners.
- We are known for our efficient service and putting the customer first.
- We are a local company serving Norfolk County, Oxford County, and Brant County, Ontario.
- As a family-owned-and-operated business, we take pride in our work and we build lasting relationships with our customers.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE