We provide crack injection services in Norfolk, Oxford & Brant County, Ontario.
Crack injections offer a quick and cost-efficient solution to stop water from leaking into your existing home or business. This work can be completed form the inside and can be an effective solution for moderate leaks.
If you have a leaking crack in your basement’s floor or wall call RVM. We can assess the situation and let you know whether crack injections are a suitable solution to keep your home or business dry.
A WORD FROM OUR CLIENTS
Dan N. – River Rock Construction
“The work performed and service on our jobs has been excellent. The guys are professional and knowledgeable and get the work done quickly and efficiently. We have had great success working with RVM in the past and I am sure we will be doing more work together on our other builds in the future.”
Crack Injections for Waterproofing
Your home’s foundation is poured concrete, which is a porous material that can be susceptible to water. Over time, water can find it’s way through resulting in cracks in your floors or walls and a damp or wet basement. Crack in injections can offer a cost-effective and efficient solution for small water leaks. The professionals at RVM will drill along the crack and inject it with an epoxy. This fast-acting sealant spreads throughout your crack and eliminates the leak.
Types of Foundation Cracks
When your home settles over time, it’s not unusual to find cracks in your foundation. Some may become large enough to allow water to seep into your basement. Small, vertical cracks can usually be sealed with an epoxy injection. Larger, horizontal cracks may need an alternative solution so it’s always best to seek the advice of a professional.
Benefits of Crack Injection
Epoxy injections can be applied from the inside and will completely seal the cracks to prevent further water leaks. And since epoxy is flexible, it can move with the wall as the soil expands and contracts with the changing season.
Why Choose RVM for your crack repairs?
- We have provided waterproofing services to homes and businesses since 2008.
- We have the expertise to identify the cause of your water leak and to determine the most cost-effective solution.
- We offer excavating and waterproofing services. No need to work with multiple contractors!
- Our reliable fleet of skid steers and mini excavators are able to safely work in small spaces.
- We use Delta MS, a premium basement waterproofing membrane.
- For smaller foundation cracks, we use crack injections – a quick and cost-effective solution.
- We are known for our reliable service, and for putting the customer first.
- We are a local company serving Norfolk County, Oxford County, and Brant County, Ontario.
- As a family-owned-and-operated business, we take pride in our work and we build lasting relationships with our customers.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE