We offer custom excavating services in Norfolk, Oxford & Brant County, Ontario.
RVM is always ready to take on a new excavating challenge. If you have a residential or commercial construction project that requires excavating services, give us a call and our professional excavating team will come up with a solution to make it happen.
We have experience working alongside contractors and homeowners throughout Norfolk, Oxford, and Brant County.
A WORD FROM OUR CLIENTS
“On several occasions we have needed work that is out of the ordinary and RVM has provided excellent suggestions and delivered the solution. RVM has proved to be a quality construction company on the projects that Aucoin Spadafora has been associated with. Their “personal touch” on projects is what sets them apart from other companies of the same type and size. I would highly recommend RVM.”
Custom Excavating Services for Homeowners
Do you need to prepare your yard for landscapers? Install a retaining wall? Clear space for a new inground pool, or remove an old pool? Or do you need to excavate so you can enhance your garden with a new shed? RVM has mini and full-size excavators, so we can access hard-to-reach areas with ease and precision.
Custom Excavating Services for Business Owners
We can work with your landscaper to give your commercial building some stand-out curb appeal. Let RVM complete the prep work for pillars and gates, water features, or retaining walls. If you’ve got a project that needs custom excavating services, RVM can help.
Why Choose RVM for your custom excavating services?
- We have the equipment and experience to complete a wide range of excavation services.
- We can work in small spaces, or complete large commercial excavation projects.
- We work with contractors and homeowners.
- We are on time and on budget, so you can stick to your construction schedule.
- We are a local company serving Norfolk County, Oxford County, and Brant County, Ontario.
- As a family-owned-and-operated business, we take pride in our work and we build lasting relationships with our customers.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE