We offer demolition services in Norfolk, Oxford, & Brant County, Ontario.
If you need a building or other structure removed safely and efficiently, RVM can help.
Our experienced equipment operators provide professional demolition services for residential and commercial customers, so you can build something new.
We offer full-service demolition, including taking down the structure, trucking away materials, assistance with permitting, excavation, and site preparation for future use.
A WORD FROM OUR CLIENTS
“We have been using RVM for all our excavation, septic installation, and landscape grading needs over the past several years. We find them very reliable and pleasant to deal with and more importantly the work gets done in a timely manner and on budget.”
Residential and Commercial Demolition Services
RVM offers full-service demolition of residential and commercial buildings. Our demolition services include building demolition, foundation removal, trucking away materials, assisting with permitting for a new septic bed, excavating and backfill, and final site grading. Our team has the experience and equipment to remove your structure safely and efficiently, and in a way that respects the environment.
Residential Demolition Capabilities
Do you need to take down an old home so you can prepare the site for a new build? Or, do you want to take out an inground pool so you can update your landscape design? Each demolition project is different and RVM’s equipment operators are trained to safely take down any structure.
Commercial Demolition Capabilities
RVM has the equipment and experience to tackle commercial demolition projects safely and efficiently. We will assess which demolition method is the right one for your project, and we’ll get the job done in a way that is cost-effective and that meets any environmental requirements.
Why Choose RVM for your demolition services?
- We have the equipment and experience to complete a wide range of excavation services.
- We can work in small spaces, or complete large commercial excavation projects.
- We work with contractors and homeowners.
- We are on time and on budget, so you can stick to your construction schedule.
- We are a local company serving Norfolk County, Oxford County, and Brant County, Ontario.
- As a family-owned-and-operated business, we take pride in our work and we build lasting relationships with our customers.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE