We offer foundation digging services in Norfolk, Oxford & Brant County, Ontario.
RVM has experience with both commercial and residential foundation digging projects, working alongside contractors and directly with homeowners.
Whether your foundation dig requires an excavator, bulldozer, skid steer or dump truck, we have the equipment to get the job done.
A WORD FROM OUR CLIENTS
“We have been using RVM for all our excavation, septic installation, and landscape grading needs over the past several years. We find them very reliable and pleasant to deal with and more importantly the work gets done in a timely manner and on budget. On several occasions we have needed work that is out of the ordinary and RVM has provided excellent suggestions and delivered the solution.”
Residential and Commercial Foundations
You can trust the excavating professionals at RVM to make sure your home or business has the solid foundation it needs. We have the skills and equipment to complete a wide range of foundation digs, whether your project require a mini-excavator that can fit into a confined space or a full-sized machine for large commercial builds.
A range of foundation projects
RVM has completed many different types of foundation digging projects from 100 sq ft home additions to commercial buildings with service hook-ups at the street. We can also dig trenches required for private water sources, sewage fields, and hydro.
Full-service excavation services
RVM offers full-service foundation digging services, whether you’re excavating the area for your residential basement or digging a foundation for a commercial building. We remove any trees, clear top soil, excavate, and backfill after your foundation has been completed.
Why Choose RVM for your foundation digging project?
- We have the equipment and experience to complete a wide range of excavation services.
- We can work in small spaces, or complete large commercial excavation projects.
- We work with contractors and homeowners.
- We are on time and on budget, so you can stick to your construction schedule.
- We are a local company serving Norfolk County, Oxford County, and Brant County, Ontario.
- As a family-owned-and-operated business, we take pride in our work and we build lasting relationships with our customers.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE