We waterproof new homes in Norfolk, Oxford & Brant County, Ontario.
When you build a new home, you want it to stay dry regardless of how wet it gets outside. RVM is confident in our product, Delta MS, is the best and most efficient way to keep water from penetrating the foundation of your new home. This, along with drainage tile will keep your home dry permanently.
We work with construction companies and homeowners to waterproof houses in Norfolk County, Oxford County, and Brant County.
A WORD FROM OUR CLIENTS
Dan M. – River Rock Contruction
“The work performed and service on our jobs has been excellent. The guys are professional and knowledgeable and get the work done quickly and efficiently. We have had great success working with RVM in the past and I am sure we will be doing more work together on our other builds in the future.”
Waterproofing Your New Home
Your home’s foundation is poured concrete, which is a porous material that can be susceptible to water. Without proper protection, water can find its way through the concrete over time, resulting in cracks in your foundation and a wet basement. Waterproofing while your home is under construction is the most effective and cost-efficient way to prevent foundation leaks. At RVM, we work with homebuilders and homeowners to waterproof your foundation through the use of Delta MS and drainage tile.
What is Delta MS?
Delta MS is a tough, durable, non-toxic plastic membrane that ‘wraps’ your foundation, creating an air-gap between the damp soil and your basement wall. We are confident that this product offers the best permanent waterproofing protection.
What is Drainage Tile?
Drainage tile is also called your perimeter drain or weeping tile system. This exterior drainage system is designed to carry water away from your house, making it less likely that heavy rains, melting snow, or rising groundwater finds its way into your basement.
Why Choose RVM for waterproofing your new home?
- We have provided waterproofing services to homes and businesses since 2008.
- We have the expertise to identify the cause of your water leak and to determine the most cost-effective solution.
- We offer excavating and waterproofing services. No need to work with multiple contractors!
- Our reliable fleet of skid steers and mini excavators are able to safely work in small spaces.
- We use Delta MS, a premium basement waterproofing membrane.
- For smaller foundation cracks, we use crack injections – a quick and cost-effective solution.
- We are known for our reliable service, and for putting the customer first.
- We are a local company serving Norfolk County, Oxford County, and Brant County, Ontario.
- As a family-owned-and-operated business, we take pride in our work and we build lasting relationships with our customers.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE