We design residential & commercial septic systems. Serving Norfolk, Oxford & Brant County, Ontario.
The team at RVM is licensed in septic design and installation so you can count on us to design a sewage system solution that runs smoothly for your residential home or commercial business.
A WORD FROM OUR CLIENTS
“On several occasions we have needed work that is out of the ordinary and RVM has provided excellent suggestions and delivered the solution. RVM has proved to be a quality construction company on the projects that Aucoin Spadafora has been associated with. Their “personal touch” on projects is what sets them apart from other companies of the same type and size. I would highly recommend RVM.”
Designing your septic system
RVM’s start-to-finish septic design services begins with a meeting to discuss what type of septic bed best fits your needs. Then we’ll determine the right location for your septic tank, complete the soil analysis, meet with County Officials and even obtain your permit.
Residential Septic System Design
RVM specializes in residential septic system design and installation. We serve rural homeowners in Norfolk, Brant, and Oxford County and are familiar with regional requirements and regulations. Let us take the stress out of your septic system project!
Commercial Septic System Design
RVM provides small commercial septic system design and installation services to a wide variety of business owners in Norfolk, Oxford, and Brant County. As licensed septic providers, we’ll design the righty sewage disposal system for your commercial needs.
Why Choose RVM for your septic design?
- We are licensed in septic design, installation, and repair.
- We offer start-to-finish septic services, from the first consultation to the first flush and beyond.
- We specialize in residential septic systems as well as small commercial sewage disposal solutions.
- We work with the County to ensure your septic system meets all environmental rules and regulations.
- We are a local company serving Norfolk County, Oxford County, and Brant County Ontario.
- We are usually able to offer same-day service in the event of a septic emergency.
- As a family-owned-and-operated business, we take pride in our work and we build lasting relationships with our customers.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE