We can locate your residential or commercial septic system. Serving Norfolk, Oxford & Brant County, Ontario.
If you’re having difficulty finding your residential or commercial septic tank don’t risk the mess of going it alone. The team at RVM has the experience and expertise to locate your septic tank lid safely and with minimal disruption to your property.
A WORD FROM OUR CLIENTS
Nick V. – Balsam Creek Landscaping
“Working with RVM in the past and present is always a successful process! They’re always on time material delivery services, prompt schedules, and adequate equipment services are always in your favour for a successful project and completion!”
Finding your septic tank
It should be easy to find something like a septic tank, but after a few years it can take some detective work. When soil settles and grass grows the septic tank lid can become hidden, which can pose a challenge when it comes time to service your system.
Tips to find your home’s septic tank lid
Residential septic tanks are usually located 1 to 3 meters away from the house, below the main floor bathroom window. Look for a high spot or depression in your backyard. Or, look in your basement for the pipe that comes out of your house.
Locating your septic tank safely
Still can’t find your septic tank? There’s no need to resort to digging random holes in search of your lid. The team at RVM use metal detectors and other specialized equipment to safely locate your septic tank, without destroying your backyard.
Why Choose RVM for locating your septic tank?
- We are licensed in septic design, installation, and repair.
- We offer start-to-finish septic services, from the first consultation to the first flush and beyond.
- We specialize in residential septic systems as well as small commercial sewage disposal solutions.
- We work with the County to ensure your septic system meets all environmental rules and regulations.
- We are a local company serving Norfolk County, Oxford County, and Brant County Ontario.
- We are usually able to offer same-day service in the event of a septic emergency.
- As a family-owned-and-operated business, we take pride in our work and we build lasting relationships with our customers.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE